As part of my partnership with Ecocentric Mom, I receive one of their bimonthly subscription boxes for review. Every other month when I get my box, I feel extremely grateful that I get to review some awesome products and tell you about them!
I just received the January Mom Discovery Box and it was, again, full of products I would’ve never discovered on my own. It’s a great service to learn about healthier products that can reduce the amount of toxins in your household.
I apologize for the less than perfect photo… I can’t replicate the items because right after taking this picture I ate the (delicious) chocolates and opened the soap and took a looong soak it the tub.
To find out more about the service or to get the next box sent to your mailbox, visit EcocentricMom.com.
And, for a limited time, you can use code ECOMOM10 here to get 10% off any subscription plan!
Here’s what was in this month’s box:
- Heart Bracelet by House of Metalworks ($12 per bracelet) I LOVE this sweet little red heart bracelet! And every piece of jewelry is unique because they’re handmade using recycled metals. Valentine’s Day is coming…
- The Seaweed Bath Co. Wildly Natural Seaweed Detox Cellulite Soap ($6.99 for full sized bar) This full-sized bar of detox soap is made with organic coffee. It smells great and I’ve already tested it through a number of long soaks in the tub. Fantastic!
- pur-Absorb Iron ($19.99 per full size box of 28 packets) This box contains packets of iron-rich natural spring water which makes this product clinically proven to have a high absorption rate.
- RESCUE Gun Natural Stress Relief ($5.95 per 17 piece full size pack) I am excited to try a RESCUE brand product, I’ve seen them before but not tried them. The gum is delicious and includes several different herbs to help provide relief for occasional stress. I will definitely purchase this gum again!
- Sjaak’s Organic Fair Trade Chocolate Hearts ($.65 per heart) YUM! As I mentioned before, I popped these delicious chocolate hearts in my mouth minutes after getting them in the mail. Not only are they scrumptious, Sjaak’s supports a positive work environment, fair trade practices and encourages sustainable agriculture through the use of organic, non-GMO ingredients. Another great option for your Valentine’s sweeties!
- LIPS by Healthy Houseful ($3 per full size tube) Healthy Houseful is a home based company dedicated to providing all organic, hand-crafted products for exceptional everyday life. Their chapsticks are crafted using coconut oil, shea butter and quality essential oils. No nasty chemicals. It smells awesome and works great!
- Pure + Remedy Vitamin C Facial Serum (travel-sized, $9.50) and Pure + Remedy Precious Drops Hydrating Serum (travel-sized, $10.50) Pure + Remedy is committed to providing high quality holistic skin care products that will effectively address a variety of skin concerns. Their brand is created under the belief that the best care for the skin should come from the nature. This winter has been brutal so my skin can use all the help it can get.
Disclosure: I am a part of the Ecocentric Mom Blogger Team and receive bimonthly subscription boxes for review. All the opinions expressed are completely my own. Affiliate links appear in this post.