I received my Mom Discovery Box from Ecocentric Mom. Ecocentric Mom is a unique monthly product delivery service that focuses on healthy, natural, organic products exclusively for moms, moms-to-be, and babies. I was so excited to see the contents of my box and I wasn’t disappointed. I was impressed with the packaging, the products and the enclosed promotional materials.
Here’s a list of the fabulous items:
- Greenbody Greenplanet Organic Hair Care shampoo and conditioner
- Lauren Brook Cosmetiques Lip Glaze
- Vaska Laundry Detergent samples
- Naturally It’s Clean “Floors” samples
- Natural Vitality Cherry Calm magnesium supplement
- Orgain Organic Nutritional Shake
- Tree Hugger All Natural Bubble Gum
- Eat Cleaner Fruit & Vegetable Wipes
- Coupons for the products enclosed
- A pamphlet which contained a message from the founder and CEO of Ecocentric Mom as well as descriptions and coupon codes for each product. The back of the booklet featured tips from the Ecocentric Mom experts.
I received the box a week ago and have tried almost all the products. My favorite so far is the Greenbody Greenplanet Organic Hair Care shampoo and conditioner but everything stands up to the Ecocentric Mom promise:
We only work with thoroughly evaluated, mission-based brands that are committed to using the best ingredients to create products that respect people, animals, and the planet.
For only $17 and free shipping you too could have a different box of cool new green products delivered to your door each month.
For more information about Ecocentric Mom, visit http://www.ecocentricmom.com/.